Monday, June 1, 2009

Glad that's over,

I have to admit, things got pretty stressful this evening and there was a lot of miscommunication. But everything did turn out great despite the challenges that were brought to us.

I don't like the fact that a certain part of the evening happened. I never wanted to be yelled at by you ever again. That's probably not your worst, but that still seriously hurt and scared me.

I'm starting to write more again. But part of me wants to stop because what I do won't get me anywhere, and people who matter don't care to listen. I guess that's just how it seems. I know I'm wrong, but what the hell am I doing here trying to fix things?

I guess getting everything out of the way before other problems arise.

That's all. Good bye blog. Hello homework.

No comments: