Saturday, March 29, 2008

Beyond Reality

That's what it feels like sometimes. My days go by so fast as if they were a dream. Who knows, maybe there were...

Seeing my old friends from High School was nice. My friend's mom's old HS classmates came down to Hawai'i from the Philippines for a class reunion. That was pretty cool. I want to be able to do that years and years from now. Seeing old faces. Reminiscing on the good times.

High school feels like a dream. FOUR YEARS went by. I don't where all the time went. If I could do HS again, I would, but I'd probably work harder and spend more time with my friends because my once-close group drifted. What happened? Most would agree that it was "boyfriends", others might say we just all changed. I think it's both.

Sometimes I wish I could get that one friendship back to where it once was. God knows I am stubborn. And so is she. Who will be the first to apologize? Ha...

And death... it's inevitable. I won't go into it. Because I want to see everyone's faces at the 10 year reunion...

I'm tired.

No comments: