Monday, March 31, 2008

What's Love Got To Do With It?

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I were just like those girls who give the guys every damn thing they want without a care in the world. The one's who give themselves to feel "loved" when the boys only want one thing...

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?! I am glad I am not. Fuck that. Ask me why I won't give myself to anyone so easily? Because I know they don't love me. And they can play the part as much as they want... whatever. Yes, I need to feel loved and I love when people know how to show me they care. I have high affection needs. I love being loved, but not at the risk of my morals, you know? I don't get how some girls can just do that...

I am not like those girls who would go and just break your heart 'cause I feel like it. Break up with you because you make a little mistake or because I am scared of my feelings. Although, I may be scared... I talk about it and eventually embrace my feelings. But what do I get when I finally give in to the way I feel? Dumped. It's a fucken trend in my life.

I could vent for days about how my life sucks and blah blah, but I won't. Know why? Because the dramas and things that happen... I can get over it. Eventually at least. I mean, I like to talk about things, but... damn I don't even know what I am saying.

Honestly, sometimes I wish I could just be with that one person and get it over with already. I'm tired of it. I want to be with someone who WANTS TO BE WITH ME TOO.

Thank you, come again.

No comments: