Friday, March 28, 2008

No Air

Never mind the words of the song by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown... it's the way it makes me feel. This is how I feel about...(let's call him BABY)... BABY. Haha that's funny. But if you watched This Christmas, you'd understand. For the sake of my privacy, I'll leave his name out, but if you know me, you'dve heard of him by now. He is NOT my boyfriend, nor do we really have something going on, but even with out that, he makes me feel so loved and cared for and for once I feel that I can give myself to someone and I can be vulnerable, but I don't have to fear him breaking it. I feel that we can connect but there is no pressure of having to feel a certain way towards each other. It is too good to be true, because if it were perfect, we'd both feel attracted in that sense, but I don't even know how to explain. Things happen quick, but I feel our friendship growing into a deeper friendship. Neither of us know where the road is going, but it doesn't matter. I am completely fine where we are because my heart is not whole. A piece of me is still with someone who can't give me what I want, and I am okay with that.

God is beautiful and is quite comedic, for this is amazing and quite funny at the same time. He has a plan though, and I am trusting it. With my whole heart. If this isn't it, there is something better. And I am glad to know that God is behind all of this.

No comments: