Tuesday, December 9, 2008

God is GOOD.

No matter what may happen... I had that sinking feeling in my heart that something bad was going to happen... and it did. It almost destroyed my day. But thank GOD for someone to listen and help me realize how stupid I'm being, and also throw back things I say as advice to use it for me to hear... to help with my situation. I am feeling a lot better, and I know that God loves me and will continue to bless me even if the blessing seems like a punishment, or something bad. It's up to me to make what I will about it.

It does still upset me how much of a misunderstanding this is... If I could only explain myself to that side... but would they even listen? I'm sure it would seem like an excuse. But it's not.

IDK, I can't let it bother me so much. Because I'm a lot stronger than I think. I'm lucky to have the kind of friend my bestfriend is to me.

Don't get me wrong, I love my other friends just as much... :] And... honestly, I do miss them... but how could I go back when I'm only walking towards God? If this is the road He's taking me on... so be it... God is GOOD.