Thursday, December 25, 2008

On Christmas Day

I am thankful for all the presents I got under my tree, but most importantly that I was able to spend it with my family AND my church family. I am super happy, and greatful, but yet... my heart couldn't feel more empty. How emo, right? Well, that's just how it is. I'm impatient and frustrated and feel like I can't sit and wait for something to happen. I'm sick of how history repeats itself and yet, I know why it does. Or at least, I think I do... I'm not sure how to explain my heart right now. But I honestly feel like I need to stop showing how much I care. Because when you give and don't receive back, that only makes you more empty. That's what I learned in my communications class and even various places. And when you just only receive, you become spoiled. It needs to be even... but it's not. I have no idea what I'm talking about. I can better explain myself when I'm talking to Andrea, it seems. haha

oh well.

No comments: