Wednesday, December 3, 2008

When I am quiet...

it could mean that...

I'd prefer not to talk.
I'm listening intently.
I'm thinking (good or bad).
I'm tired.
I'm annoyed.
I have nothing to say.
I have SO much to say but don't know where to begin...

And the last one was the case not to long ago. I wasn't smiling, even though you said I was. But then again you weren't looking. I wasn't even smiling inside. I was a little confused, but not enough to worry myself. I'm not sure how to respond to what you said.

Anyway, enough of that because I already talked to God, and I'm all g!

I learned something today. Though it was something I always kind of knew... and it's from an article Joan sent me today:

"If love were just an emotion, then God couldn’t command it. But love is something you do. It can produce emotion, but love is an action."

Do more than what you say, readers. If you love someone like your friends and your family, SHOW IT. Don't just say it. Because that could mean nothing unless there is your truth and heart behind it. Haha idk, I'm a little tired right now, but I wanted to write about this article all day and now I don't remember half the things I wanted to say!

I still stand by what I said to you last Tuesday.

No comments: