Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My 2008,

January - Muy interestante the way it started. Wish I could forget it, really. I had my first alcoholic drink EVER *gasp (I'm not a drinker, I won't make an excuse but it was for Angelica's birthday). Went clubbing for the first time.

February - We broke up. Thank God, because it was for the better. I didn't realize how unhealthy he was for me. Because I stopped trusting and having faith in God. But you kept trying to come back? And what for? Because you were lonely?

March - Reconnected with an old friend who ended up affecting my heart like he did... it was good while it lasted. Got my lip piercing. Got to chill with old classmates, and I haven't seen them since then. Wedding bells and a performance...

April - Barely remember what happened that month. Retreat happened though, still wasn't connected with God...

May - Clubbing all the damn time... wow, can't believe that...

June - National Product, had to get a rental car 'cause Lindsey's friend hit my car outside of Landon's house haha. Grad parties and graduations... it was eventful.

July - realized I wanted to join the air force... realized I had to get back in with God first. Cried to Landon about it--that's where it all began folks. More grad parties and performances for them.

August - Started going back to church--for good. Preparing for the retreat, chillin with the right crowd again. Focusing on God. Turned 19... made a year at Price Busters... Second year of college... blah Band camp happened here too

September - established ourselves as each other's bestfriend. How gay that I remember that. No I don't remember the date. Haha. But it was a Tuesday because it was at UH :] mm, yogurtland for the first time. Doing well with my relationship with God.

October - good birthday party--haha. Retreat =] SOOO Much happened, that needs to be its own blog. Got asked to be a Sponsor =] wow, this month was crazy.

November - realized I felt a little more for my bestfriend... haha I have many blogs about this month that I shouldn't even write it here... but yeah. Reconnected with my longtime sister =] Missed her dearly. Officially became a sponsor. And we met Ickest together haha

December - And here we are, end of the year... I quit my job, ended 3rd semester... everything is such a blur. I guess I'm just thankful for the people who made all these months so much more than I could ask for. And that's more than enough... these memories will be carried on forever =]

No comments: