Monday, January 19, 2009

Even better,

because I keep praying. Because I keep trying. Because I don't give up. I'm flawed, I know that, but that's what makes me who I am. It doesn't mean I don't try to fix it, because, I do. Everyday I try to be a better person than I was yesterday, and it doesn't always work that way, but with the help of God... I can do anything :]

I believe in always hoping, wishing, and praying for the best. And just knowing that God will take care of you as long as you trust in Him. How can He give you what you truly want if you don't trust in Him?

I'm really happy with where my life is taking me, and I'm definitely looking forward to a bright future. I know what I want in life, and I've known for a while. It was just a matter of time and PATIENCE before it was revealed to me whether it would be the right direction or not.

I'm called to be a teacher, but not for a long time. Because soon after, I might be a mother. Or a counselor, whichever comes first. I'm sure being a mother will come first though. Because it'll take me a while to get my masters... haha.

I know where I want to be. And you know where I want to be. And it's all because of God.

No comments: