Thursday, January 1, 2009

Changes --

need to happen with my lifestyle.

If I'm going to Spain in 2011, I need to save a whole lot better.
If I'm going to pay for my summer classes, I DEFINITELY need to save better.

Of course, I'll still go out and have fun, but that means I can't SPEND so much while going out. Instead of going to the theaters (unless it's a MUST-see), movie nights at home!
Instead of always eating out, home-cooked meals! I'll be home a lot more since I'm not working at Price Busters.
Allow more hours for babysitting... which helps with the going out on Friday nights...
Stop buying random things... like clothes, do I really need more than I have? Outfit repeater! Haha jk. Gotta cut down on it all...
Can't use my NEX card for anything else but gas... with the exception of buying stuff for my mom or when I get my sunglasses prescribed hehe.
Use cash instead of my card... because that means I'll pay it back anyway... plus interest. And this is a better way of keeping track and I hate using cash so it helps!
Work out so I can eat whatever the heck I want! Haha
Fix my sleeping habits. I know, I say it all the time...
Go to the chapel more often.
Quit procrastinating.
Do better in school. I need to stop wasting my time there... or else it's the air force for sure.
Clean my stinken room. Ha!

Idk, there's a lot more I need to change... but I'll figure it out as I go.

No comments: