Friday, January 16, 2009

Forgotten,

a little emo, maybe?
I'm suck at home not feeling too good. So I'll just blog a little.

I feel like I'm being pulled along on a string. Possibly being played, maybe not intentionally but it's what it feels like. Idk why I feel like this. I had a talk with a friend last night, and he said that there's nothing wrong with the way I'm feeling, because sometimes that's what it even looks like from the outside. I'm not sure if it's my fault to feel this way, but I'm very self conscious and have a low self-esteem sometimes. That's something that definitely needs to change. That's something I'm working on with God. I hate feeling like I'm a burden or an annoyance to other people, and that's what it feels like sometimes...

Is that how you see me? You can't get mad at me for feeling that way, especially because no offence, but you make it seem that way. I don't think it's an intentional thing, but it's nice to be thought of. That is, if I AM something "special".

Going for another run, even though I have a headache.

No comments: