Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Relax,

I'm sure everything will be fine :]

My future is unveiling and I am really excited. I'm serious. I don't think I've ever been so excited about going to school... haha. I hope I do graduate on time with my AA in Teaching so that I can get to Manoa already. I talked to my mom about financial aid and a loan, and she got kind of mad saying "we sent your brother and your sister to school, you think we can't send you to school either?" I really didn't mean to offend her when I told her that she didn't have to pay for school anymore if I was able to get a loan. It's just that if my dad wants to retire on time, and I want him to retire on time as well, then I really need to help them out. It sucks being the youngest and still in school and whatever, but I gotta do what I gotta do, right?

I'm getting really excited to become a teacher, I was seriously thinking about material I would teach as an English teacher... and Shakespeare is one of them of course... haha but I'd make it fun like my teachers did in HS. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

"Good morning, Ms. Espiritu" ---haha so werid. But just as long as they're not like, "Ey, miss..." that's annoying.

I'm also getting a little nervous about becoming a teacher, but that's why this blog is titled, Relax... because I really need to do that more!

No comments: