Friday, November 28, 2008

Like a drum

If you could watch it on a monitor, I'm sure you'd all be laughing too. I can honestly say that no one has ever done that to me before.

Yeah, God's still laughing at me.

It's stupid and pathetic and makes me seem like a fool and a lot more vulnerable. But guess what? I'm not scared.

In the words of my sponsor, "you need to stop denying it already." I hate him. He knows me too well.

Oh and back to God laughing at me... TAFFETA WHITE?! I can't believe that's the color of that dress...

And by the way, I AM relaxed. If you understand what you do to me... if you feel even half of that, then let me be! :]

This blog doesn't satisfy me in length, but I guess I'll post it anyway. It's just what's on my mind. I mean, there's a lot more, but I think people would get lost trying to comprehend my thoughts...

No comments: