Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sick of it.

I am so tired of being sick. Seriously. I have no idea what is wrong with me! I have been getting a lot of rest lately, much more than I usually do. Yet this cough hasn't left my body. I've been sick for over a month already. I've had a fever within this time as well. And just recently, I've been having stomach problems as well. I need to go to the doctor again, but I can't risk missing any more classes, so I'm thinking if the stomach pains persist, I'll make an appointment for Thursday when I don't have class and since I'm not yet scheduled to work.

This sickness is taking its toll on me... I was sick on the day of the Journey concert and almost didn't go. I'm sick again today and I have to babysit. Tomorrow I was planning on attending Mass in Kailua in the morning but I'm not sure I'll be able to drive so far on my own and then be able to sit through the 5pm Mass at OLPH.

Please pray that whatever is wrong with me isn't serious. It's bringing me down a bit, but I can't let it take control of my life.

No comments: