Monday, March 30, 2009

This Road

There are so many things I really want to write about right now, but everything I want to say won't come out the way I want them to. My mind is completely messed up right now. Here I am, waiting for my next class to begin... writing on my blogspot. I want to talk about lying, taking people for granted, fear, indecisiveness, and more. Seems like it's all negative right? I think that's where my mind is pulling me right now... I'm not depressed, like I've mentioned countless times in other blogs... it's just that I think a lot. Probably too much for my own good. Sometimes I over think and forget to take action.

I need to vent about this one thing though... my LIFE and the way the road seems to be taking me. I'm a little unstable now. I'm not allowed to complete my history class because the days I was absent due to my sickness, were important days. Some luck, right? That means, if I can't find a way to drop it... I'll be getting an F. My GPA will be shot again. I can't just blame my sickness though... I'm stressed and I'm discouraged so I feel like I can't do it anymore. I'm tired of going to school... But I have to finish it in order to go the path I wish to go.

But now I'm thinking, what if it's not where God wants me to be right now? I'm trying to work hard and finish everything so quick, but what if He's telling me that it's okay to take my time? That's honestly starting to sound like a really good idea, but I am so behind in getting my degree... I should work more though so that I can be able to pay my bills and pay for school on my own.

Maybe my other Professor is right. I should take a break this summer and just try to figure everything out. So much for graduating with my AAT in Spring 2010... I'll be okay. I think.

When problems arise, know that God is by your side.

No comments: