Friday, March 27, 2009

Silence

Sometimes we need that.

But silence for two years is not easy. I finally did get the courage to message my friend that I needed to mend things with and to my surprise, she was just as scared as I was. I'm glad I broke the silence.

Silence for roughly five days. HA! I have to admit, it's a bit weird. But at the same time, I only feel like I've spoken to him yesterday. It sucks to also admit that I actually miss him... And it sucks to wonder if he actually misses me while he's having tons of fun with his family in California.

Silence.

I hate silence, really. I can't sit in complete silence because there's this stupid loud buzzing sound that begins. Silence is never really truly quiet and peaceful. It kind of hurts a bit. Both kinds of silence...

I do, however, need to spend more time in this nature. Because I need to listen to God. And not tell Him what I'd like to hear.

No comments: