Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Completely Happy"

Is a pretty damn big standard to live up to, don't you think? I can't do anything else, but laugh at everything that is happening around me. Why in the world should you be so over protective of someone who is not your possession? Four people. There are four people who would be most against this. Two against me, two against you. But in all honesty, I could care less what other people think. Because it's what God says and thinks that matters to me. And so far... He's just kind of been laughing as well.

So... moving on... I'm feeling a little off today. I'd prefer not to be in class or go to work. It might be because of how excited I am to finally watch Twilight :] Everyone's asking what is the big deal about this book/movie, but you need to figure it out for yourself, and if you find it's nothing big then that's you. I was just so intrigued by the author's writing style and her perspective on this young unconditional love between teenagers (don't think of the fact that one is a vampire). I've always been a hopeless romantic even though I openly hate but secretly love "gay moments". There's just a lot to me that not a lot of people know about, and that's just fine with me! But Twilight is nothing comparable to Harry Potter (because HP owns!), it's just awesome in it's own genre. To find a love like Edward and Bella would be magical (haha). And that is probably definitely hard to find unless you both have your relationship GOD-CENTERED. I believe this. If God is your foundation, then you both will be fine. I'm not saying it will be a breeze, but it will definitely be a lot stronger. And through God, you might be able to make each other "completely happy". Ha! I crack myself up. But I'm totally serious.

Wow this blog is all over the place, but that's where my mind is right now. I think that's why I can't be in class--there's just too much thinking involved and my brain is already on overdrive. At work, I have a lot of time to think AND work hard (or so it seems!). But whatever... I've got like so many hours to kill right now so it's best that I put my thoughts on paper... or blogspot. Whatever. I don't think anyone really reads my stuff anyway, so I guess that's good :P

What should my next pointless blog be about, you think?

1 comment:

Loujel ^o^ said...

haha, i'm very excited to watch twilight (: i read all four books, haha. since i don't have school on the day of the premiere, i'm soooo going pearl ridge tomorrow :D