Saturday, November 22, 2008

Words left unsaid

Writing down how I feel is a heck of a lot easier than saying it! I realize even more now that I have a hard time saying what I really feel when its face to face, but what am I so afraid of? Writing it all down makes it even more solid like signing a contract, so it should be harder for me!

God has a way of messing with your mind. In a good way! Haha... He was messing with my iTunes. As I was thinking about things I could/should/would have said, LOVE ME comes on and I'm thinking, wow, you really know how to get to someone, huh? And I'm sure He was just smiling down at me. Being able to write isn't such a bad thing. Because you can EDIT. In other words, you have a lot more time to think about what you're going to say. If you know me well enough, you know that sometimes I don't think before I speak... so writing helps me lots. It gives me time to organize my thoughts and breathe...

Speaking of breathing, there are things you do that make it hard to do so.

I was quite satisfied with Twilight as a movie, but the book still totally owns. Edward and Bella... *sigh... And now back to reality! Life doesn't happen like the movies... good thing too. It would just be so boring. But hey, there are somethings that would be nice...

Wow, I'm all over the place again. I knew what I was going to say and everything, but iTunes is just killing me. God really knows how to get to me... If you only knew...

"I love the way you look when you sleep. It fascinates me." That's not real >.<

No comments: