Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Funny how,

I look back at my old blogs and see how much I've grown. I had a swearing problem that was been increasingly been going down since then, thank goodness. I felt things once that make me laugh now. Because I read how vulnerable I was to this one guy... and that makes me laugh because we just STOPPED talking altogether. Every so often, we'd say hi and whatnot, but now I'm thinking, what the heck was that? Yeah, we got super close, but that just stopped... and to be honest, that friendship wasn't even close to what I have with my best friend. YES, I said best friend. (If Andrea is reading this she's probably laughing really hard right now--STOP THINKING WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!) I wish people would just take it for what it is... but I have to admit, the things I hear crack me up. If you don't know what I am talking about, that's okay. Just smile and nod.

Anyway, back to my old blogs... I read them thinking how stupid I was... but I guess that comes with growing up, right? There's still a lot I need to work on. I am not perfect. I'm just really blessed by God :]

No comments: