Sunday, November 23, 2008

Philia (pt. 2)

There just has been so much misunderstanding for the last five years. But yet... after all this time, we still get each other. The bitterness, the kind of fake happiness back... we can laugh about it. And we can know that everything can be a lot better. It was realizing that we needed to get over ourselves to give us the push. That and some stupid guy who said he did nothing, but in reality... God used him to help us. I always knew that I had to fix my relationships with others before I could have anything with anyone else. I'm still on my way to making myself a better person. I'm still growing in my faith. This is a continuous journey... to walk with God. And it is so worth it because of all the blessings He has given me. I'm truly thankful for my friends.

And now to work it out with my family.

No comments: